Construction Update | Southbank Place
4 York Road, Lambeth, London SE1, UK
Works on the Southbank Place Project commenced on 20 July 2015. For more information click here.
Construction Update | York House
199 Westminster Bridge Road, Lambeth, London SE1 7UT, UK
Planning permission was granted in 6th March 2013 for a 15 storey building to provide student accommodation, communal space, business incubator space and active frontage.
The estimated completion date is August 2015.
Construction Update | South Bank Tower
Kings Reach Building (Stop SF), London SE1, UK
Planning was consented in 2013 for an 11 storey extension to the existing tower to create a 41 storey tower, with retail occupying the ground floor, offices occupying floors 1 -9 and flats occupying floors 10 onwards.
Construction commenced in January 2013 and the estimated completion date is November 2015 with fit out to follow in 2016 to 2017.
Construction Update | One Blackfriars
1 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NY, UK
Planning permission was granted in 2012 for a 3 buildings consisting of a 170m tower, a 6 storey and 4 storey building with up to 274 flats, retail uses and a hotel.
- Excavation to B3 – 12 weeks from beginning November 2014 to Feb 2015.
- Basement levels to be constructed from October 2014 through to April 2015.
- A 24 hour long concrete pour will take place on 6th to 7th February 2015.
- The sales pavilion was opened in March 2014.
- Basement level construction completed April 2015
Construction on this four year project is due to complete in November 2017 with fit out thereafter.