Jubilee Gardens Trust
The Jubilee Gardens Trust is a Trust with charitable status and brings together neighbouring landowners, local businesses and community representatives.
Upon practical completion of the redevelopment project on 31 May 2012, the Trust took over responsibility for managing and maintaining the Gardens from Southbank Centre. The Jubilee Gardens Trust was formed in 2008 and the full Board was established in early 2011.
The Trust comprises up to 16 Trustees drawn from organisations representing local residents, local businesses, adjacent landowners and up to four individuals co-opted by the Trust Board.
The objectives of the Trust are as follows:
- Provide a park and facilities at Jubilee Gardens, for the benefit of the public
- Provide facilities for recreation and leisure, for the benefit of the public
- Promote, for the benefit of the public, the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment of the area
- Education of the public in the subject of the history of the area
- Promote community participation in healthy recreation
For more information, please visit www.jubileegardens.org.uk